Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
<i>As featured as a personal recommendation in Frances Mayes’ (Under the Tuscan Sun) new Italian travel guide.</i>
Tucked away in the idyllic countryside of Le Marche region and surrounded by rambling olive groves and ancient vineyards is luxurious Villa Castelletto. With tranquil views over lush, rolling hills and the Adriatic Sea in the distance, this modern villa offers peace and seclusion. Enjoy the extensive outside space on offer, with long country walks and sleepy villages to explore so near.
Every room at Villa Castelletto invites you to unwind and switch off, with high-end furnishings, modern features and little touches of luxury to make your stay even more enjoyable.
The ground-floor living room features a contemporary fireplace for cosy evenings and access to a large terrace that offers panoramic views over the countryside and sea. A TV room comes with a large Smart television that...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Enjoy long walks, hikes, bike rides and horse riding through the hills and valleys of the Le Marche countryside. There's a pizzeria within walking distance whilst a pretty village is around 1km away where you will find a useful grocery shop as well as a couple of places to eat and drink (make sure you buy some of the amazing home-made ice-cream from one of the bars). You can also drive to the coast in around 10 minutes (5km) where you will find a lovely seaside town offering a mainly sandy beach and plenty of family-friendly facilities. Visit the town of Macerata (26km) for the many historic sites and cultural charm found within its network of cobbled streets. Must-visits include the 18th-century Palazzo Buonaccorsi, which is now Macerata’s civic museum. The town is famous for its annual Opera Festival that runs every summer at an open-air amphitheatre. Ascoli Piceno (85km) is just over an hour’s drive from the villa. Its most famous feature is the Renaissance square, Piazza del Popolo, which is home to the 13th-century Palazzo dei Capitani del Popolo. Another fascinating place to visit is the Cathedral of St. Emidio with its crypt and mosaics. Head into the Umbria region by enjoying a day trip to Perugia (135km). This city features an historic centre with impressive defensive walls, as well as beautiful examples of medieval architecture. Stroll around Gothic Perugia Cathedral and the 16th-century fortress of Rocca Paolina, then marvel at the famous Fontana Maggiore fountain at the heart of Piazza IV Novembre. Other great places to visit include Castelfidardo (26km), which is well known for its artisan accordion manufacture and the port city of Ancona (50km).</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and linen changed weekly for stays of two weeks or more. Towels changed twice per week.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday in mid and high seasons, flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning twice per week. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in mid and high seasons, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and celebrations are permitted on request. Please note stag/hen parties are not allowed.
- Pool heating charge? : Include
- Other Ts and Cs : A further two beds are available on request in the en-suite attic bedroom (suitable for yoga instructors/retreat organisers) - additional cost, please enquire.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).