Villa Capitaneria at Campania
Imagine relaxing by your private pool while the ocean glistens in the background, waves crashing on the shoreline below and the sea breeze lulling you into relaxation. This is what the backdrop to your holiday can be like at Villa Capitaneria, a spacious and luxe home away from home.
As you enter this two-story home you are welcomed into a living room, with large windows that offer prime views over the sea vista. Relax on the large armchair, that offers enough space for the whole group to sit together. There is also a single sofa bed.
The open plan living space opens into the kitchen area, a well-equipped space that has everything you need to create a tasty meal. There’s a laundry room in here as well, and a dining space where everyone can gather around to enjoy a nice meal.
There are five bedrooms in this villa, all of which are on the first floor. Each bedroom has a variety of bed sizes, and there’s...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Capitaneria is located on the Sorrento Peninsula in Southern Italy, a small resort town known for it’s dramatic cliffs, mythical tales and lemons. The villa is just stone’s throw from the sea (50m) and a short walk to Marina della Lobra harbour, a seafaring village renowned for natural rock - and it’s full of lovely shops, bars and restaurants. Sorrento is just a short drive from the villa (8km), known as the gateway to the Amalfi Coast, it’s an ideal base for exploring this part of the Italian coast. Shop up a storm at Pizza Torquato Tasso, take in art at the Museum Correale, enjoy some culture at Chiostro di San Francesco (monastery). Also nearby is Positano (23km), a stunning cliffside village that is a well known holiday destination. It’s cliffside homes are an iconic site, and it’s worth a stroll up and down the area. Work up a sweat on the Path of Gods hike, then cool down at Via Fornillo or Arienzo beach. Take in some culture at Church of Santa Maria Assunta and explore the many art galleries hidden down the pebbled lanes. Take a day trip to The Amalfi Coast, which is just over an hour drive away (38km). Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its breathtaking beauty, the Amalfi Coast is a perfect day trip with plenty of beaches, restaurants and stunning natural landscapes to explore. Other nearby spots, over an hours drive, that are worth a day trip include: Pompei (34km), Ravello (44km), Naples (55km) and Mt Vesuvius (55km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 paid in cash or credit card to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Late arrival fees: €60)
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €350, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit. For stays longer than a week, an additional €120 weekly cleaning fee is to be paid locally.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from April to October (cooler month may not be suitable for swimming).
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C is in the living room and 4 bedrooms.