Valadier historic residence
This stunning historic residence was once the home of Prince Stanislaw Poniatowsky, a Polish nobleman, politician and diplomat of the eighteenth century. Upon emigrating to Italy, Poniatowsky fell in love with Rome and decided to make the city his home. Therefore he commissioned the construction of his house to a famous architect of that time named Giuseppe Valadier.
A famous family of antique dealers bumped into this very charming property (a wing of the historic residence), bought it and respectfully renovated it. In particular, you can admire some of the marvellous antique frescoes that they managed to bring back to life.
The courtyard of the building is full of history: precious Roman marble sculptures are a fantastic discovery. The entrance to this Rome luxury rental apartment is located on the first floor (no elevator).
The living room features comfortable light beige sofas, armchairs, a coffee...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
The residence sits just a few meters away from the Spanish Steps, at Via della Croce. This is a beautifully elegant area, and has some great shopping opportunities, both high street and designer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
- Nearby local nightlife
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 24-hour check-in available
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Pets are not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome:
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guest and it has to be paid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, we can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.