Villa Lepantine at Campania
Ideally situated for visiting all the main sites and towns on the Sorrentine Peninsula, Villa Lepantine sits in the hills of a little village, on the main road between Positano and Sorrento.
It’s a modern and stylish villa for six guests, with a private pool and sublime views across the Bay of Naples, as far as Mount Vesuvius. It’s only minutes to the nearest restaurant and supermarket.
The fabulous towns of Positano (13km) and Sorrento (15km) are perfectly placed for day trips. If you want to venture further afield, the sightseeing heavyweights of Pompeii (30km) and Herculaneum (40km) can be easily reached by train from Sorrento, or car in about an hour.
Villa Lepantine’s accommodation and terraces are arranged across two levels and there are parking spaces for three cars. The upper floor is where you’ll find three double bedrooms – one en-suite – and a main bathroom. All rooms feature air-conditioning, a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Located near a little village in a beautiful, hilly region which spreads across the width of the Sorrentine Peninsula, from the Amalfi Coast to the Bay of Naples. Keen walkers can challenge their legs on cliff-top paths and admire fantastic views out to sea. For spellbinding sightseeing, drive the twenty minutes to Sorrento and wander around the tree-lined, lemon-scented streets and stop for lunch in Piazza Tasso. For the best views of the bay and waterfront promenading, head down to Marina Grande. This is also a favoured spot for seafood restaurants, or a restorative glass of Limoncello; a liqueur produced with lemons, which grow abundantly in this region. You’ll need a separate day for visiting the Isle of Capri. Catch the ferry from Sorrento’s main port and take the funicular to the square or explore Mount Solaro. If you want to experience the incredible, poignant sites at Herculaneum and Pompeii, both can be reached by car in just under an hour. Or, you can return to Sorrento, and catch a train. Boat trips from smaller harbours, such as Positano or Marina del Cantone (14km), take you around the scenic coastline, stopping off at hidden gems of forgotten coves and peaceful bays, where you can snorkel in the crystal-clear waters. La Marinella (7 km) is a private beach resort, on the opposite side of the peninsula. Just a few minutes along the coast from Sorrento, it’s where, for a few Euros, you can spend a relaxing day on the only sandy beach in the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 charged to clients’ credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm to 10 pm. Arrivals out of schedule subject to €30 fee.
- Departure time : 10 am. (out of schedule arrivals will be charged at €30).
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €300, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Reversable heating/air conditioning included in the rental price. Central heating, if required, is charged €5.00 per m3.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of April to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.