Villa Ralemina at Campania
Set high above a beautiful bay in a charming village, Villa Ralemina’s tiered garden and terraces offer spellbinding views and pure relaxation.
This delightful holiday home with private pool provides stylish accommodation for up to six lucky guests. You’re within a short distance of local shops and restaurants and easy travelling distance to some of the most iconic tourist hotspots along the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula.
The pebbly beach, crystal-clear waters and waterfront eateries at the local marina are less than a kilometre away. Water sports such as diving, snorkelling and kayaking can be enjoyed from the harbour, or boat trips will take you along the scenic coastline from Positano to Capri. Walks through the Punta Campanella Natural Marine Reserve start virtually from your door, and day trips to Sorrento (18km) are just over half-an-hour’s drive away.
Villa Ralemina’s interior is bright, airy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Ralemina sits in the outskirt of a pretty hamlet where you’ll find a shop, café, restaurants and charming main square. A short walk from here will bring you to the marina; a pebbly but delightful beach for lazy days soaking up the sun, swimming in the sheltered sea, snorkeling, and relaxed lunches at beachfront restaurants. If you want to explore more of the coast, you can either hire kayaks and paddle boards or book a boat trip. Venturing as far as Positano, further up the Amalfi Coast and Isle of Capri, on the other side of the peninsula, you’ll discover hidden coves, forgotten bays and beautiful coastal scenery. For adventure on foot, pick up a trail which starts from the main square. It will take you two kilometres downhill, to a stunning protected bay. Rest your legs and enjoy a picnic on the beach, whilst feasting your eyes on the views of Capri Island and the rocks of Faraglioni. Then brace yourself for the trek back up to Villa Ralemina! You may need to plan more than one day trip to Sorrento, allowing for a visit to the magical Island of Capri. Ferries leave the port in Sorrento every day throughout the summer months. From Marina Grande, take the funicular up to the centre of the island, and watch the Italian world go by in the Piazzetta. If you want to ride to the top of Mount Solaro, take the chair lift from Anacapri’s Piazza Vittoria and enjoy the short ride through the air (not recommended for young children). Back across the water in Sorrento, if you’re short on time and want to soak up the atmosphere of this wonderful town, head to Piazza Tasso. This bustling square and the side streets are lined with mouth-watering eateries, bars and stylish boutiques, which share a magical atmosphere in the evening, when locals step out for a passeggiata.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 charged to clients’ credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm to 10 pm. Arrivals out of schedule subject to €30 fee.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €70, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Reversable heating/air conditioning included in the rental price. Additional charge for wood for the fireplace.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots are available for hire at a cost of €25 for each item per week.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms and the living room
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately open approximately from beginning of April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.