Elegant Interiors Flat in Rothschild Blvd.
This beautifully designed and fully furnished apartment is located in the heart of Tel Aviv on Rothschild Avenue! It has two stunning bedrooms and one sofa bed in the living room and is perfect for a family, couples or a group of friends wanting to stay in the TOP location of Tel Aviv.
The apartment comes with WiFi, cable TV, Nespresso machine, dishwasher & laundry machine. The neighbourhood features trendy local bars, chef restaurants, clubs, coffeeshops, shopping opportunities & much more!
The apartment is 2 minutes away from the Habima Square and Theatre, making it truly the most amazing, central location.
There is a paid parking lot nearby for your convenience, if you are renting or have a car. That being said, this location is very central. You can practically walk everywhere, hire a scooter or a bike for the day, or take the bus to get to wherever needed. Of course there are also taxis available...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Rothschild Boulevard is one of Tel Aviv’s most beautiful, fascinating and trendiest streets, and after visiting, you’ll understand why. Rothschild Boulevard was one of the first streets to be built in the city of Tel Aviv a little over 100 years ago. It was also named as one of UNESCO's world heritage sites, as it is lined with old Bauhaus buildings, telling stories of the history of the city. The boulevard is very long, and walking up and down it is an amazing experience! Along the centre of the boulevard are gardens, shaded by beautiful trees, walking and bike paths, and a number of coffee shops, small restaurants and kiosks where people sit and watch the world go by. The Independence Hall, where Israel's independence was declared in 1948, is also on Rothschild, and is probably one of the most important landmarks in the country! Rothschild boulevard is packed with art, culture, food and the most incredible atmosphere - come and see it for yourself!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.