Colourful Quirky Wimbledon Home with Private Terrace
The apartment is located on the 7th floor of the building, with an elevator up to the entrance.
The main living areas are along the hallway, with the bedrooms towards the front door.
LIVING, DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN
The living and dining area is open plan, enjoying incredible views to the river and surrounding area. The seating area comprises a television, a glass coffee table and two sofas- both of which can be converted into double sofa beds. So this space can sleep up to four children, if required.
The dining space is by the windows, with a long glass table and surrounding chairs. The adjacent kitchen is contemporary in style and fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay. This includes an induction hob and a Nespresso coffee machine.
There is a door leading out to the balcony from the seating area.
Perfect on a sunny day in London, the balcony...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets and parties! This home is spread over 4 floors and there is no lift in the property. Please note- this home isn't suitable for children under 12. Guests with allergies, please note- a dog usually lives here but will not be here during your stay.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm. Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.
- Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details. Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.