Chic Bright Tower Hill Home by the River
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of the building, with an elevator up to the entrance.
Inside, the main living area is straight ahead.
KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING ROOM
A light and open-plan space, with a contemporary aesthetic. The kitchen offers a breakfast bar and bar stools. It is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay.
The living area has a calming feel – complete with a velvet sofa in grey, a patterned rug and a television. The sofa can be made into a bed for 1 child, if needed.
By the windows, there is also a large drinks trolley and chairs, which can double-up as a dining table.
There is a balcony which is filled with plenty of plants and outdoor seating, with views to the surrounding architecture.
The master bedroom includes a comfortable King-size bed, a wooden desk with chair and artwork on...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- A cat lives in this home, with an automatic feeder. If you would prefer the cat to not be present, this can be arranged upon request for long stays. This home enjoys a communal roof terrace, situated on the 4th floor of the building. This home is suitable for sleeping up to 4 adults and 1 child.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm. Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.
- Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details. Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.