Villa Barcelona at Catalunya
- 10 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 26 Guests
With room for 26 guests, Villa Barcelona is a stunning Catalan country house looking out over the vast Garraf National Park near Sitges. A 35-minute drive from Barcelona Airport, this property is perfect for special occasions and set on spacious grounds with a dining terrace and an impressive 9.5 x 4.5m salt-water swimming pool.
The extensive outdoor spaces enjoy beautiful views of the natural surroundings and incorporate some charming areas for guests to enjoy. There is a secluded barbecue area with table seating, a terrace lounge and bar, a pagoda and a large, covered dining terrace which can accommodate additional guests as required. Heaters are also available, so you don’t need to miss out on these gorgeous areas during autumn and winter.
Inside, you have two more dining areas seating 12 and 26 guests, respectively, and two fully equipped kitchens. A chef service can be arranged if you desire – they can even...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
To the west of the Garraf National Park, around a 45-minute drive from Barcelona, Sitges is known as the 'Jewel on the Mediterranean'. An affluent small town welcoming to all, it's a place with a fun vibe and offers plenty to do and see. Sitges is always ready for a celebration, and its calendar of events and festivals is impressive. As the host of the annual Catalonian International Film Festival, it's a great place for movie lovers and has a couple of good cinemas in the shape of El Retiro and Prado, the impressive interior of which is well worth seeing. February's Carnival Week and September's Grape Harvest Festival are among the other events which fill the year in Sitges – and as something of a gay capital, its Mardi Gras celebrations are a big deal too. Sitges' pretty Old Town is filled with fine places to eat. Its popularity with tourists means it has a particularly good offering for a place of its size. There is everything from Catalan to the usual international options – you may notice that pizza is not in short supply! This is no bad thing, though, with lots of nice spots along the promenade to enjoy a casual meal together. You will find plenty of art galleries and a smattering of museums on the streets of Sitges too – an artistic, creative feel makes it an interesting place to go wandering. The town has quite a few options for sports, including several golf courses and tennis clubs nearby. Numerous beaches and a reliably warm climate year-round make it good for water sports, with jet-skiing and sailing both possibilities. You are more likely to find windsurfing and water-skiing out towards Garraf. This spectacular nature reserve covers some 12,000 hectares and offers wonderful walking and cycling routes in inspiring surroundings.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4 pm. Guests are welcome to leave their luggage at the villa if arriving between midday and 4 pm. An early check-in may be available, if the villa happens to be ready. Late check-in is available, pre-arranged only, after 6 pm at a cost of €25, and between 10 pm and midnight at a cost of €50.
- Departure time : 10 am. If there is no other party to check-in on your day of departure, you are welcome to vacate the villa and leave your luggage until 3 pm, at no extra cost, or arrange to stay an extra half-day, until 7 pm and at a cost of half of a day's rental.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access is included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on the local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during June, July, and August. 3-5 nights during other periods.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, included in the rental price, upon request (outside June to August) to around 27 ℃ if the temperature is above 15℃.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, loss of personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open from March to December. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.