Chic, Modern Apartment With Lovely Balcony; in Camden Town
Guests have access to all areas of the property during their stay.
Camden Town is a bustling part of London and offers an eclectic mix of markets, cuisines and live music venues. You can hunt for treasures in Camden’s markets, stroll by Regent’s Canal or sample cuisine from around the world and listen to live music.
The flat is just around the corner from Mornington Crescent tube station which is located at the southern end of Camden High Street. It is one stop north to Camden Town and one stop south to Euston mainline station on the Northern Line. It also offers easy access to the West End and City.
Please note that all our cleaners are in Personal Protective Equipment and they use the appropriate cleaning materials and disinfectants.
Please note that we provide shampoo, shower gel, soap and loo roll for the beginning of your stay and not for the entire duration.
Please keep in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Camden Town is a bustling part of London and offers an eclectic mix of markets, cuisines and live music venues. You can hunt for treasures in Camden's markets, stroll by Regent's Canal or sample cuisine from around the world and listen to live music.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25