Traditional Apartment with Canal Views
Located in Battersea, you are a stone’s throw from the park - walk along the river into Battersea Park in the evening, a beautiful stroll. You can head over the bridge into Chelsea too. There are plenty of great restaurants and pubs in the area, and shops close by - everything is right on your door step!
If you’re looking for a light, tranquil and comfortable space while being in the heart of London then this is the place for you!
Guests have access to all the rooms bar one which is locked (and not pictured).
The flat is a couple of minutes walk from the River Thames and you can be on the King’s Road in Chelsea in less than 10 minutes. There is a brilliant and very delicious delhi and butcher on the same street which also houses a restaurant. Nutbourne, the third of the Gladwin brothers’ very popular restaurants is also on the same street. At the end of the street is the beautiful Battersea Park with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The flat is a couple of minutes walk from the River Thames and you can be on the King's Road in Chelsea in less than 10 minutes. There is a brilliant and very delicious delhi and butcher on the same street which also houses a restaurant. Nutbourne, the third of the Gladwin brothers' very popular restaurants is also on the same street. At the end of the street is the beautiful Battersea Park with all the endless green space it has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Not suitable for children or infants