Contemporary Kensington House with Unique Artwork
Spread over four floors and formerly a 19th-century artist’s cottage and studio, this luxurious house has been completely transformed, with every detail perfectly thought out, from the stunning contemporary art pieces to keeping the original radiators.
When entering the house you will see the elegant reception room, with access to the peaceful garden, perfect for your morning coffee or for a drink with a good book after a day out exploring London. Going up a flight of stairs you will find the generous master bedroom, with a comfortable king size bed, plenty of wardrobe space and the one of a kind marble en suite.
The spacious second bedroom with an en suite bathroom is on the same floor.
Going up another flight you will find the twin bedroom, with toys and childrens books to entertain the youngest of the family, the fourth bedroom with a double size bed and an ample bathroom.
The fifth bedroom with the en suite (with...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is within walking distance of all the amenities you might need. Located in the stylish and sophisticated South Kensington area, with gorgeous museums and restaurants, shops and bars right on your doorstep. A great base to walk all over central London including Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and The Kings Road.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Not suitable for children or infants