Classical Belgravia Apartment in Phenomenal Location
Whilst small, the space has been well designed, and is comfortable and perfectly equipped for two people. The separate bedroom features a queen bed with overhead fan. There is a clever galley kitchen tucked away in the living room with an electric hob and microwave. The bathroom features shower over a bath.
Located on one of the most desirable streets in London, you have everything you could possibly want right on your doorstep. Harrods is a 5 min walk from the flat.
Guests will have access to the entire home.
Belgravia is a unique and special part of London, and this property is situated right in the heart of a beautiful cobbled street lined with delis, boutiques, cafes and independent stores. Beautiful low-level Georgian architecture can be seen along this charming street The Alfred Tennyson is a very smart pub serving delicious food and well worth a visit (closed until 29th Aug for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Belgravia is a unique and special part of London, and this property is situated right in the heart of a beautiful cobbled street lined with delis, boutiques, cafes and independent stores. Beautiful low-level Georgian architecture can be seen along this charming street The Alfred Tennyson is a very smart pub serving delicious food and well worth a visit (closed until 29th Aug for refurbishment). Ottolenghi is a chic deli/takeaway with communal table, for flavours from around North Africa and the Middle East and is right on the doorstep of this lovely flat. Motcombs is 120m from the flat and is a traditional brasserie/bar with pavement tables, plus more formal basement restaurant. The Nags Head is another great pub nearby in Kinnerton Street. Both Harvey Nichols and Harrods are approximately 5 minutes' walk from the flat. There is a Waitrose (supermarket) just 100m from the flat. Hyde Park is a short walk away and offers beautiful green space. It is Grade 1 registered and is the largest of the Royal Parks flanking Buckingham Palace.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Not suitable for children or infants