Traditional Apartment with Lovely View
This first floor apartment with lift would ideally suit a family of three. There is a large master bedroom with good sized ensuite boasting a separate bath and shower. The second bedroom is a small single with pretty views over private gardens at the back of the mansion block. A shared bathroom with shower and loo is next door. There is a very spacious open plan kitchen and living room with everything you might need including a dining table, TV, large sofas and fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment is very quiet but benefits from being close to the Embankment. The King’s Road is also a short walk away with excellent shops, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep.
The guests have access to all areas of the flat.
You will not be short of things to see and do if you stay here. The flat is within close proximity to the popular boutiques, restaurants and bars of King’s Road. A stroll along the river to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
You will not be short of things to see and do if you stay here. The flat is within close proximity to the popular boutiques, restaurants and bars of King's Road. A stroll along the river to look at some of London's most beautiful bridges cannot be missed. For those interested in the arts, you will find the Royal Court Theatre, Cadogan Hall and the Saatchi Gallery. The Royal Hospital, home to the Chelsea Pensioners and the venue for the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show, is just moments away and highly recommended. If you're there on a Saturday, why not try Duke of York Square's Fine Food market, curated by Partridges and showcasing an array of artisan and locally produced food.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25