Bohemian Apartment with Stylish Pastel Interior
This is a delightful, bohemian 2 bed apartment, lovingly decorated with gentle pastels and cosy furnishings. Featuring a spacious sitting room, a fully equipped kitchen, and 2 utterly charming bedrooms, this is a real gem of a base for your trip to London, whether travelling for work or leisure.
Perfectly located to explore the rest of the capital, you are less than 5 minutes from Holloway Road Tube Station (Piccadilly Line), and you can be at most sights in well under 30 minutes!
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
There is a great selection of pubs, bars, restaurants and shops within walking distance, and many more a short bus/tube ride away! The closest supermarket is just 2 minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Please note that this property does not have a TV