Contemporary Apartment with Large Garden & Putting Green
This is a charming ground floor apartment, tastefully decorated and lovingly furnished. Featuring high ceilings throughout, and with fantastic wide windows, this is a real gem of an apartment.
The apartment features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Comfortable sitting area for relaxing at the end of the day
- Fantastic garden - outdoor space is a real treat in London!
- Spacious king sized bedroom
The location is fantastic as you are just 3 minutes from Queen’s Park Station (Bakerloo Line) so travelling couldn’t be easier.
Guests have access to the entire apartment, except for some drawers which may be locked.
Queen’s Park is a bustling neighbourhood and on Salisbury Road which is the hub of this area you can find a wide range of restaurants, pubs, coffe shops and shops. On a Sunday morning head to the famous Queens Park farmers market for fresh local...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Queen's Park is a bustling neighbourhood and on Salisbury Road which is the hub of this area you can find a wide range of restaurants, pubs, coffe shops and shops. On a Sunday morning head to the famous Queens Park farmers market for fresh local produce or brunch in the popular Milk Beach Cafe closeby. Take the underground from Queens Park Station and head to Oxford Circus and Central London in only 15 minutes. It is the perfect neighbourhood for families visiting London.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25