Minimalistic Beautiful Waterfront Villa Within Inches of Balearic sea Boasting Stunning Ocean Views
Situated between the beach of Sa Riera and the port of Aiguafreda, this beautiful waterfront property is within inches of the Balearic sea. With stunning ocean views, contemporary features and a fantastic location, guests will want for nothing at Villa Higo! The beach of Sa Riera is reckoned to be among the best in the country, and the port of Aiguafreda is a charming and bustling Spanish village. With four bedrooms, this villa sleeps up to eight guests comfortably, making it an ideal choice for a family, friends or multiple couples travelling together and wanting to experience what the beautiful Costa Brava has to offer.
Set on two levels, Villa Higo features plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows, filling the entire house with daylight and commanding spectacular ocean views. There is a large open-plan living/dining room, with direct access to a large terrace. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, featuring state-of-the-art...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Located between the beach of Sa Riera and the port of Aiguafreda, Villa Higo enjoys a fantastic and peaceful waterfront location. These beaches have a reputation for being some of the most stunning beaches in Costa Brava. Snorkel to your hearts’ content, or hire a boat and visit some of the nearby coves for a change of scenery. There are also plenty of lovely restaurants on the beach, where guests can enjoy delicious seafood and potter about the charming shops. Just a short drive away is Begur, a hidden gem of the ever-popular Costa Brava; this town has a reputation as a stylish holiday choice, with a wide range of quality restaurants and shops, all offering a taste of sophisticated Spain. Begur has become very popular with the Spanish, many of whom travel from the city of Barcelona, which, if you feel like stretching your legs is located just 1-hour North of Begur! Located around a fifty-minute drive from the stunning city of Girona (50 km) or just over an hour (131 km) from the ever-buzzing Barcelona, Begur offers a fantastic location for all. Begur is overflowing with Spanish charm and has a plethora of things to do from fantastic local eateries and restaurants to boutique shopping and much more. There are of course the ruins of the Castell de Begur which makes for an interesting hike. Begur is conveniently located within a slew of local Spanish towns and villages giving families and explorers plenty of things to do. If history is your passion, then perhaps the nearby villages of Regencos and Púbol will interest you. They are both oozing with medieval architecture, especially Púbol which is home to many landmarks associated with Salvador Dalí, including the ruins of the castle that he gifted to his Russian wife, Gala. Begur is also local to many golf courses, two of which are located within 10km of the village. Begur is known for having a good nightlife, with certain areas of the town having popular cocktail bars and nightclubs which is ideal for those who enjoy letting their hair down. Furthermore, for children and those adults who are young at heart there is a water theme-park in Begur called Platja d’Aro; packed with fun slides and flumes! Also, it is only an hour’s drive from Girona-Costa Brava Airport so getting there could not be any easier!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access is included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.