Tasteful Chelsea Apartment with River Views
This is a lovely apartment overlooking the river Thames, with a bright, spacious open plan living space, and 2 charming bedrooms. The master bedroom has a comfortable Super-King bed, whilst the single bed is utterly charming for a child or third traveller. The bathroom features a bath with a shower, ideal for those who like both! The sitting room has a large screen TV, fantastic to relax and catch up on Netflix at the end of a day out, and the balcony is a lovely spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
Chelsea is one of London’s most desirable neighbourhoods, and has a wealth of fantastic bars, restaurants, cafes and pubs to enjoy.
With some of London’s best attractions in easy walking distance - the Museum district at South Kensington is just 20 minutes away, and lots of buses in the area making transport a breeze, this is a great base.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except for some...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The flat is within close proximity to the popular boutiques, restaurants and bars of King's Road. A stroll along the river to look at some of London's most beautiful bridges cannot be missed. For those interested in the arts, you will find the Royal Court Theatre, Cadogan Hall and the Saatchi Gallery. The Royal Hospital, home to the Chelsea Pensioners and the venue for the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show, is just moments away and highly recommended. If you're there on a Saturday, why not try Duke of York Square's Fine Food market, curated by Partridges and showcasing an array of artisan and locally produced food.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25