Villa Fresno at Catalunya
Situated just a few meters away from Aiguablava beach and the port of Fornells, Villa Fresno is a beautiful and recently built duplex with fantastic sea views. This four-bedroom villa sleeps up to eight guests in total, making it the ideal choice for a family, groups of friends or multiple couples travelling together. For those looking to relax in a convenient yet tranquil location, Villa Fresno provides the perfect home away from home.
Situated just a ten-minute drive from Begur, this beautiful villa offers a private oasis, combining tranquillity with convenience. The spacious and bright interiors provide guests with a stunning environment to relax and spend some time together. Floor to ceiling windows fill the living space with sunlight and provide direct access to the stunning outdoor terrace. The main living space is comprised of a large open plan living and dining room, with a modern semi-open kitchen, two bathrooms, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Fresno is located just moments from the stunning Aiguablava beach; with crystal clear water and white sand, it is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches of Begur. The fine white sand and white rocks provide the water with an exquisite clear blue colour making it a perfect location for snorkelling. Its shallow, calm waters and the proximity to fabulous local restaurants make it highly recommended for the whole family. There is also a place to rent boats and kayaks, for those that want to explore the nearby bays. Just under ten minutes by car is the heart of Begur, a hidden gem of the ever-popular Costa Brava. Begur is part of the comarca of the Baíx Empordá in Catalonia. It has become very popular with the Spanish, many of whom travel from the city of Barcelona, which, if you feel like stretching your legs is located just 1-hour North of Begur! Located around a 50-minute drive from the stunning city of Girona (50 km) or 90 minutes (131 km) from the ever-buzzing Barcelona, Begur offers a fantastic location for all. Begur is overflowing with Spanish charm and has a plethora of things to do from fantastic local eateries and restaurants to boutique shopping and much more. There are of course the ruins of the Castell de Begur which makes for an interesting hike. Begur is conveniently located within a slew of local Spanish towns and villages giving families and explorers plenty of things to do. There are the stylish beaches of Sa Tuna and Sa Riera which are just a short drive away. If history is your passion, then perhaps the nearby villages of Regencos and Púbol will interest you. They are both oozing with medieval architecture, especially Púbol which is home to many landmarks associated with Salvador Dalí, including the ruins of the castle that he gifted to his Russian wife, Gala. Begur is also local to many golf courses, two of which are located within 10km of the village!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.