Delightful Apartment with Hidden Roof Terrace
This bright, spacious 2-bed apartment, in the heart of Fulham, is the perfect base for your trip.
The large sitting room features high vaulted ceilings, and plenty of space to relax in comfort, with the small but well equipped kitchen above.
There are 2 comfortable bedrooms - 1 with a small double, and the other a king.
There is a terrace at the top overlooking the roofs of London, perfect for morning coffee or an evening glass of wine!
The tube (Parson’s Green) is just 5 minutes away!
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fulham is a popular area of south west London, with many young professionals and families residing here. There is much to do and it is well connected to the rest of London. The Mitre pub opposite the flat is an airy gastropub with garden. There are countless restaurants on Fulham Road, including Roxie Steak serving flame-grilled steaks in modern decor. Cote Brasserie on Jerdan Place offers modern, all day French cuisine. The Harwood Arms is a fantastic and highly regarded gastropub on Walham Grove serving upscale modern British food. Claudes Kitchen and Amuse Bouche are at the same venue in popular Parsons Green - perfect for a cocktail and a bite to eat. Koji on New Kings Road is a stylish and popular Asian cocktail bar with Japanese small plates and sushi. Manuka Kitchen is the perfect spot for brunch, serving imaginative dishes from carefully sourced produce. Cafes include Gails Bakery, Hally's, Local Hero and Shot Espresso Fulham and offer a range of coffees and artisan breads and pastries etc. There are numerous local supermarkets, with Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and Whole Food all just moments away from the flat. There is a large Sainsburys within Fulham Broadway tube station a Nisa Local convenience store on Dawes Rd open until 11pm.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25