Villa Azucar at Catalunya
Enjoying beautiful sea and mountain views, 4-bedroom Villa Azucar lies within a short drive of popular beaches including Sa Riera and Sa Tuna. Located just north of Begur, this well-appointed villa offers a private garden and large pool in a quiet hilltop location.
A spacious outdoor dining terrace with spectacular views is just one of the highlights of this property. It features an angular swimming pool with step access and a covered seating area, as well as sun loungers and a well-kept lawn. There is an upper balcony terrace too, with a small seating area looking out to sea.
Inside, the house is furnished in a tasteful, modern style, starting with the living and dining area directly accessible from the gardens. There is ample seating in this space, which also offers TV. There is an adjacent dining area and an attractive kitchen complete with coffee machine, microwave and dishwasher. Natural light streams into the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The area of Catalonia extending north of Barcelona has no shortage of beach resorts and attractive coastal hideaways to uncover. Large towns such as Badalona and Mataró later give way to smaller but much-loved locations like Llafranc and Begur, giving this stretch of the Costa Brava a satisfying level of variety. What lies inland is also positively rewarding. With a landscape dominated by mountainous regions like Montseny and the Cadiretes, it would be a shame not to take some time away from the beach to enjoy some incredible scenery either on foot or by bike. The latter area extends as far as the coast north of Tossa de Mar, offering the perfect opportunity to combine the two. One of Catalonia’s most impressive historic cities lies around 35 minutes’ drive north of here – Girona. Whether it’s to view the Arab Baths, the record-breaking wide nave of the Catedral de Santa María or the coloured houses lining the River Onyar, you are assured of an inspiring visit. Girona is also home to Catalonia’s largest urban park, Devesa, a wonderful green oasis in the heart of the city. For something a little more rugged, the mountains of Montseny are a vast playground for hikers and climbers. Richly diverse in terms of both landscape and climate, this vast natural area is one of the region’s must-sees. To the south, the smaller Parc del Montnegre i el Corredor offers a relaxing outdoor environment that’s well suited to walking. Along the coast to the east of this area, a number of attractive towns make for appealing excursions, such as Arenys de Mar with its eye-catching historic buildings and pretty harbour. North-west of Barcelona, the city of Terrassa provides an alternative angle on Catalonia. This important industrial city boasts some impressive architecture in the form of the Modernist Masia Freixa and Mercat de la Independència central market. Its National Museum of Science and Technology offers an intriguing overview of more recent developments.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 payable upon arrival by cash or credit card. Refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August, 5 nights during the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Saturday during July and August, any day the remainder of the year
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.rged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open from 1st May to 30th October (cooler months may not be suitable for swimming)