Illuminating, Stylish One-Bedroom Apartment with Dressing Room
This is great 1 bed apartment. It is on the ground floor, so very easy to move around. The street is residential so there is very little traffic noise, and the bedroom is at the back of the apartment, away from any potential noise.
With high ceilings, the sitting room is bright, and more than spacious for 2 people. the kitchen, whilst cosy, is fully equipped.
The bedroom is very spacious, with a huge amount of storage for your use.
There’s no WiFi installed, so we would recommend bringing a dongle or getting a sim with data. There is also a very old, small TV - it is not listed as an amenity as it is a bit temperamental!
Please note the flat is on the market and viewings might occur during your stay. We will do our best to give you at least 24h notice.
Guests have access to the entire apartment
Pimlico’s history is interesting and varied. Thomas Cubitt was the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pimlico's history is interesting and varied. Thomas Cubitt was the planner who laid down a grid of residential streets back in 1825. The architecture around Pimlico is stunning, with lots of historic Grade II and Grade II* listed properties and churches. His renowned stucco fronted terraces can be seen throughout Pimlico and Belgravia. There are fantastic gastropubs in the area, including The Orange, Cacio e Pepe, 11 Pimlico Road, Poule Au Pot and the Thomas Cubbitt are highly recommended. Hunan is an exciting Chinese culinary experience for those looking for something a bit different...there is no menu, you just tell them what you don't like and how spicy you like your food before you receive multiple amazing tapas-sized dishes. It's a tiny restaurant so you will likely need to book! Other restaurants worth a visit include (but are certainly not limited to): Cambridge Street Kitchen, Moo Cantina, About Thyme Bar & Bistro, O'Sole Mio, Pimlico Road Farmer's Market is set on Orange Square and showcases a multitude of local British produce. Tachbrook Street market is a buzzing hive of activity and the perfect spot to collect some fresh groceries from. If you're looking for a bit of culture, it's a short walk to the Tate Britain to enjoy an exhibition, or head to St James Theatre on the site of the former Westminster Palace. St John's Smith Square is situated in historic Old Westminster and is well worth a visit. Dolphin Square fitness club is nearby if you are a gym fanatic. Read more here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/locations/london/pimlico A 15min walk away is Sloane Square and Chelsea's Kings Road for some retail therapy and yet more restaurants, bars, cafes and delis. Also a 15min walk away is the Royal Hospital, site of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. The world-renowned museums V&A, Natural History, Science Museum are two stops on the tube from Victoria Station (to South Kensington) 15 mins from the flat The west end London theatre land is a mere 20 mins from the flat and Battersea Park is just a 10 minute walk away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Please note that this property does not have a TV
- Please note that this property does not have Wi-Fi
- Please note that this property is on the market, and viewings may occur during your stay. We will do our best to give you at least 24h notice for any viewings