Modern Apartment beside Holland Park
This top floor flat is spread across 2 floors.
On the 1st floor you will find the two spacious bedrooms and the 2 en suit bathrooms.
The master bedroom boasts a super king size bed, a vast mirrored wardrobe and has a built-in night sky lighting system. The open plan master bathroom features a stand alone shower and a sink, hidden away you’ll find the loo and bide (a London rarity!).
The 2nd bedroom has a king size bed and the master bathroom features a bath tub with a hand held shower.
Going up a flight of stairs you will find the fully equipped kitchen and the living room with a library of books and DVDs to keep you entertained throughout your stay.
On this floor you will also have access to the lovely balcony.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Holland Park is a delightful green space away from the hustle and bustle of London. Situated between Kensington High Street and...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Holland Park is a delightful green space away from the hustle and bustle of London. Situated between Kensington High Street and Notting Hill, there are countless options for cafes, delis, boutiques restaurants, bars etc. It is also very close to Kensington Olympia, perfect for business travellers! The famous Westfield Shopping Centre is just 10 minutes by bus or a pleasant 20 min walk away. The excellent shops, restaurants and transport facilities of both Holland Park Avenue and Kensington High Street are within easy walking distance. Holland Park Underground station is on the Central Line providing access to the West End and the City. The quintessentially British architecture in Notting Hill is well worth seeing, perhaps en route to Portobello Market or wonderful Westbourne Grove. Kensington Olympia - 8min Holland Park - 12min Shepherds Bush - 15min High Street Kensington - 15min Numerous bus routes and black cabs along Kensington High St and Holland Park Avenue
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25