Villa Membrillo at Andalucía
A contemporary 3-bedroom villa located in Benalmádena Costa, Villa Membrillo has many of the Costa del Sol’s best-loved family attractions within easy reach. Just 500m from the beach, this impressive property sits in its own pretty gardens and offers a private pool as well as stunning sea views.
Ideal for up to four adults and two children, this villa is close to local amenities, including restaurants, cafés and shops, all of which are less than 1km away. The private gardens and a 10m x 5m swimming pool, available all year-round, offer some enticing outdoor areas for relaxing. There is also an outdoor dining area which enjoys a wonderful view of the sea, perfect anytime from breakfast to supper.
Inside, the house is particularly modern in style, and tastefully decorated, with shades of cream and brown to the fore. A cosy sitting room with TV and large sofas is accessible from outside via large patio doors, and an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Benalmádena is a great place to take a holiday on the Costa del Sol – it’s easy to get to, has all you could need, and it’s close to several other popular cities too. It’s also reliably warm, even in the winter. With an average summer temperature of 30°c, sun worshippers have good reason to flock to its long, sandy beaches. You will find most of the town’s attractions in the Benalmádena Costa area, including the beautiful park, El Parque de la Paloma. You will find a lake, waterfalls and landscaped gardens, and may even see some wildlife walking around. The adjacent Selwo Marina will give you a glimpse of dolphins, sea lions and even penguins. Puerto Marina provides an attractive place to stroll around looking at boats, have a meal or do some shopping. Arroyo de la Miel is another great place to do that and is virtually a town in itself. It’s here that you can get on a train and take a day trip to the likes of Málaga or Fuengirola. Close to the train station, there’s the ever-popular Tivoli World theme park and the cable cars which take you to the highest point in Málaga province. There is also a butterfly park, a swimming pool and a Buddhist temple – Benalmádena is home to the largest Buddhist stupa in the western world. The town also hosts a number of festivals throughout the year, with live music, street theatre and food all important components. And on the subject of eating, don’t miss out on trying the local seafood at one of the restaurants on the beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable upon arrival in cash to the keyholder
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included. There is a timer for hot and cold air which works from a coin machine for which there is an additional cost
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August, 3 nights for the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Saturday during July and August, any day for the remainder of the year
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Hot and cold air machine can be used at any time at a cost of €1 per hour