Villa Lilo at Andalucía
<div>This attractive 3-bedroom villa lies around 7km from Torrox and 10km from the popular Torrox Costa coastal strip, east of Málaga. Its quiet location in the countryside is ideal for a peaceful break, and you have a gorgeous private pool and terrace all to yourselves too.
The house enjoys a beautiful natural setting, with views of the hills and countryside from its magnificent terrace and outdoor areas, which include covered seating areas and a roof terrace. A superbly positioned outdoor lounge area, as well as hammocks, dining space and a barbecue give you lots of options for relaxing and entertaining. The 6m x 4m swimming pool is equally impressive, and available year-round.
Inside, Villa Lilo features a light, modern living space with TV, seating, air-conditioning and a wood-burning stove. There is more room to dine with seating for six at a stylish dining table, and the kitchen is similarly well-appointed with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Much more than a holiday resort, the city of Málaga has plenty of surprises in store. It’s a charming place to be with something for all tastes, whether you are travelling as a family, on a romantic break, solo or with friends. Beautiful gardens, cool roof terrace bars and some of the best shopping in southern Spain offer just some of the alternatives to beach life, and it’s a city with a full calendar of events, from the big Málaga Fair each summer to the Málaga Jazz Festival in the autumn. If you’re returning to Málaga after several years, you’ll find that the city has really upped its game as a dining destination in the last decade or so. While the tourist traps still exist, you should also be able to find some high-quality options without too much trouble. There are lovely bakeries, chocolate shops for your coffee and churros and fish restaurants serving Málaga’s signature pescaíto, for example. Countless tapas bars ranging from OK to gourmet are all over the city too. Something new visitors may not expect is the city’s vast range of museums – there are more than 30 to choose from. Many focus on the art of various styles, but there are also museums dedicated to musical instruments, cars, flamenco and local history, as well as the locally produced wine. A huge range of traditional markets add colour to Málaga’s shopping scene, and there are plenty of independent shops to discover along with all the usual chains. Elegant Calle Larios is a good place to start for well-known international fashion brands. Both in Málaga itself and around the Costa del Sol, you have a huge range of water-parks, amusement parks, wildlife parks and the like, affirming the region’s credentials as a family favourite. If that’s really not your thing, you’ll be reassured that Málaga has some chilled-out, child-free spots worth checking out too – as the region’s home of jazz, there are plenty of clubs to discover, while dozens of rooftop bars offer similarly cool vibes with views to match.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable upon arrival in cash to the keyholder
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 -7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that access to this property is via a 2 km steep, narrow road