Traditional Mews Apartment in Unmissable Location
The apartment is located on the upper floor of a beautiful mews house on a cobbled street in Notting Hill. The thoughtful decorative touches give the apartment a very authentic and unique feel.
- an open plan living area featuring a smart TV and a Sonos sound system - the comfortable sofas are the perfect place to unwind after a long day exploring the city.
- A separate kitchen that is fully equipped to prepare a meal as well as a charming dining area.
- Bathroom with a shower
- The master bedroom has a super king size bed and it features a spacious open wardrobe
- second bedroom has a king size bed.
The apartment is located on a quiet peaceful mews just around the corner from Westbourne Grove and a 5 minute walk from Notting Hill Gate. The area is bustling with great restaurants and pubs , famous brunch spots and a wide range of independent quirky shops. To start...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The apartment is located on a quiet peaceful mews just around the corner from Westbourne Grove and a 5 minute walk from Notting Hill Gate. The area is bustling with great reastaurants and pubs , famous brunch spots and a wide range of independent quirky shops. To start your morning why not head to the famous Granger & Co for a delicious brunch or enjoy some healthy unique options at the Farm Girl Cafe. Then take a stroll through the famous Portobello market or get a shot by one of the beautiful coloured houses along the way. In the evening you can visit the Electric Cinema and grab a bite to eat in one of the pubs closeby. This neighbourhoood is simply unique with its vibrant and multicultural community and will not tire of things to do.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25