Stunning, Spacious, Bayswater Apartment; Near Kensington Palace
This apartment has been lovingly nurtured, each item of furniture and artwork carefully selected to create a warm, beautiful space.
The two bedrooms are sizeable, with plently of storage and each one ensuite.
The master bedroom features a superking sized bed and a fantastic ensuite shower room.
The second bedroom has 2 singles, which can be attached together to create a superking bed. The ensuite bathroom boasts a comfortable bath.
The lower floor has a fully equipped kitchen, perfect to entertain, and as well as the elegant formal sitting room there is a more casual relaxation area where you can curl up to watch a film on the smart TV.
There are 2 outdoor areas to enjoy.
The guests have access to all areas of the flat, except for some cupboards which are labelled not to open.
Near Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello market and Notting Hill, Bayswater is wonderfully located...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Near Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello market and Notting Hill, Bayswater is wonderfully located for anyone wanting to have fun in the centre of London. Whilst staying in Bayswater you will have a palace, lake and horse riding stables virtually in your front garden – and all in Zone 1. Its cultural and social mix, reflected in the amazingly varied restaurants and food stores that line up along Queensway, lends the area some unusual contrasts. Bayswater is cosmopolitan yet comfortable, cutting edge yet cultured.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Not suitable for children and infants (if you are booking with a child, please contact us before booking as it may be possible on occasion).