Located on the outskirts of busy Benidorm, Villa Aluisa benefits from both peace and tranquillity while remaining nearby the hustle and bustle. With a year-round average temperature of 20 degrees, this fabulous location never disappoints, with activities and entertainment through all the seasons, including an 18-hole winter golf course!
The ever-popular Costa Blanca coastline presents the perfect place for a holiday getaway with the whole family or a group of friends, offering something for everyone.
This spacious villa offers a homely feel, with tasteful furnishings and welcoming features like the open-hearth fireplace and family-style kitchen. Spread over two floors, there is loads of room for guests to spread out, enjoying moments as a group, as well as private moments individually.
On the ground floor, the main living area is open plan, featuring a spacious living and dining area, opening directly...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in a charming area on the outskirts of Benidorm, this spacious villa is well suited to families or groups of friends. A car is recommended during your stay for accessing the beautiful surrounding areas and coastline. This villa is located along the Costa Blanca, which is 200 kilometres of Mediterranean coastline in the Alicante province of Spain. This coast is an incredibly popular tourist destination because of the crystal-clear beaches, many of which hold EEC blue flags because they are so clean, safe and accessible. It is also a famous holiday spot because of the weather, think long, hot summers and short, mild winters. Along the Costa Blanca, the average afternoon temperature is 20 degrees, all year round. Nestled between mountains and the sea, the jewel of the ever-popular Costa Blanca has beautiful waterfronts and beaches, and there is a vast range of local shops and markets along with supermarkets for more necessities, and a broad variety of international cuisine if you fancy something different. Most exciting is the traditional daily morning fish market situated in the towns marina, where that morning's catch attracts eager crowds of visitors and locals. Activities for adults include art galleries, local shopping, jet ski hire, water skiing, deep sea fishing, diving tuition, tennis courts, a golf course and mountain bike hire. However, the town is also truly child-friendly. Specially designed parks are situated throughout the village along with mini-golf and funfairs. The beaches are safe, well-kept and accessible from the main town. If you wish to travel further afield, it is also an easy drive to Benidorm, Calpe, Javea, Valencia, Alicante and Denia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in resort fixed price
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 7.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday