Villa Emiliana at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Emiliana is set in a residential area just 500 metres from the beach. This private pool and villa is perfectly located for exploring this beautiful corner of the Costa Blanca.
Sleeping six guests, the accommodation is found over two floors. Villa Emiliana’s interior is simplistic, modern and beautiful. There are three bedrooms; two doubles and one twin. The master bedroom is spacious and features an en-suite toilet and sink with adjoining shower. The main bathroom is ultra-modern and includes a wet-room style shower.
Tucked away, off one of the bedrooms on the first floor is a delightful little roof terrace. Escape up here first thing with your coffee to soak up the view, or in an evening. Take a glass of Cava and watch the sun set over the terracotta rooftops.
The ground floor accommodation and outside terrace is all on one level. The living room, dining room and kitchen all share a wonderful...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 500 metres to the nearest beach, shops and restaurants, Villa Emiliana enjoys a great location for making the practical side to your holiday easy, as well as the fun side. Playa de la Fustera is a sandy beach set in a sheltered cove, so you can easily swim in the sea and even go snorkelling near the rocks at either side of the bay. There is a beach-side bar and restaurant to help everyone through the day, but Cala de la Fustera’s centre is close-by. Travel four kilometres south along the coast and you come to Calpe. This much bigger, bustling tourist town has something to offer everyone. Nightlife, water sports, shopping, an old quarter steeped with history dating back beyond the Romans, protected nature reserves and of course the Rock of Ifach. Looming over the shoreline, this spectacular limestone tower, reaching 332 metres above the sea, is a key landmark for the Costa Blanca. Calpe is well known for being a tourist hotspot with golden sandy beaches and excellent seafood restaurants around the marina. Lunch or dine on paella (of course) or monkfish, mackerel and sardines caught that morning. For a more hands-on experience, visit the fish market at the port and watch the local fishermen and business owners buy and sell fish at the daily auction. The ancient town of Benissa is inland from Villa Emiliana. A fifteen-minute drive will bring you to Benissa’s medieval centre; another popular sightseeing choice for visitors to the Costa Blanca. This characterful town will charm you as you walk round the narrow, cobbled streets and market square. On the drive back to your private villa and pool, prepare to be wowed by the spectacular panoramic views down to the sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally)
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that there is an 'Administration & Management House Booking Fee' of €20 per day due locally on arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night