Villa Ainhoa at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Ainhoa offers guests the opportunity to relax in style from the comfort of their own villa. This charming property can be found in a tranquil, sunny position, boasting marvellous views across the valley and to the glistening ocean. Sleeping seven guests, Villa Ainhoa provides spacious living areas and luxurious bedrooms, from which you can explore the beautiful surrounding areas of the Costa Blanca.
Ideal for families, the villa is spread out all over one floor. Throughout the villa, guests will find a homely, welcoming atmosphere, with warm furnishings and a modern touch that makes it easy to settle in and difficult to leave! The spacious lounge is one of the most popular aspects of the property, with two sets of big, double doors opening directly onto the terrace. You can meander between the outside spaces and this sociable lounge with ease, settling yourself down on one of the cosy sofas by the open-hearth fireplace...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Ainhoa is located in Monte Pego, a charming area just 9km from Denia. Built in 2007, this villa is surrounded by trees and stunning views across the valley from a peaceful and sunny location. The area is mainly residential, providing a safe and quiet neighbourhood, well suited to families. Guests can find Villa Ainhoa in a cul-de-sac, just 7km from the sea and sandy beaches. This well-known town with 40,000 residents is well linked, 90 km north east of Alicante, 100 km south east of Valencia. Nestled between mountains and the sea, this jewel of the ever-popular Costa Blanca has charming waterfronts and beaches, and there is a huge range of local shops and markets along with supermarkets for more basic necessities, and a range of international cuisine if you fancy something different. The prestigious 18-hole golf course "La Sella", is so close to the villa, that even beginners might have to give it a go! This area is perfect for children and adults alike, with everything you might need for a fabulous holiday in Spain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Internet access? : Wifi included
- Security deposit : Breakage deposit of 500 euros
- Security deposit : €400 payable by credit or debit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4pm - 7pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, ncluded in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Internet access? : Yes, included in rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair(s) & baby cots available for an additional charge of €20 - €25 per item, per stay. Please request use at time of booking.