Traditional House with Excellent Literary Collection
Please note the neighbours will be undertaking a full basement conversion and works will start September 2019. The price for this period has been adjusted to account for this. Works will be carried only on weekdays.
The house is spread over 4 floors:
- Ground floor: where you will find the spacious living room, with a generous book collection and cushy sofa. The fully-equipped kitchen, with two ovens and five hobs is also located on this floor, as well as the private garden.
- 1st floor: the emperor sized bedroom, the single bedroom and the cot bedroom are on this floor.
- 2nd floor: the other two bedrooms (each one with its own bathroom) are on the second floor: one boasts a comfortable super king size bed and the second two cosy single beds.
- Basement: here you will find the washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Guests will have access to the whole house
Please note the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Please note the neighbours will be undertaking a full basement conversion and works will start September 2019. The price for this period has been adjusted to account for this. Works will be carried only on weekdays. This tasteful house is located in Parsons Green, within walking distance of all the amenities you might need for your stay: - Supermarkets: Waitrose on Heathman's Road (4 min walk), Co-op on Parsons Green Lane (3 min walk), Whole Foods Market on Fulham Broadway (10 min walk), Marks & Spencer Simply Food on Jerdan Place (10 min walk). - Restaurants: Megan's, Le Pain Quotidien and Hallys, perfect for brunch or just a cup of coffee, all less than 5 minutes away. For the Italian food lovers the Vicino is a 2 minute walk from the house and for the ones who prefer Japanese, Koji on New Kings Road is a 4 minute walk. - Entertainment: the Chelsea Football Club Stadium is a 13 minute walk from the house and the Vue Cinema is 10 minutes away. The Eel Brook Common Park is 5 minutes from the front door.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25