Casa Palma at Comunidad Valenciana
A modern 3-bedroom holiday home with a stunning coastal view, Casa Palma is found in the Altea Hills district, just 4km from the sea. In sight of the mountains of the Serra de Bèrnia, this house’s elevated position adds an extra-special element, looking down over the town and the ocean.
Accommodating up to six guests, Casa Palma offers fine outdoor spaces on multiple levels, including a 35 sq m swimming pool which is available all year round. A magnificent poolside terrace gives you space to sit, dine or recline, and on a lower level you have a well-kept lawn and a terrace with dining area and barbecue. The whole house is surrounded by green spaces which make for enjoyable walks.
Inside, you have a spacious living and dining area on two levels, featuring modern art and furnishings. You have TV with English and French channels, and Wi-Fi to keep you connected during your stay. The living area leads you straight out...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Altea is one of the most beautiful towns on the Costa Blanca, where things stay mild virtually all year. It’s a pretty and quiet town, which hasn’t gone down the tourist route, despite its popularity. You won’t find nightclubs, English bars and hedonism here – it’s a far more subtle place, with cobbled streets, traditional Spanish restaurants and a beautiful promenade fringed with palm trees. Around the town, you will be able to potter around streets full of white buildings, which house interesting shops and some excellent restaurants. The cuisine of this part of the world should definitely be tried – there’s great seafood (naturally), and hearty meat and rice dishes are likely to be on the menu too. There are international options too, from Japanese to Belgian to Indian, so you won’t go hungry whatever your personal taste. Some wonderful areas of natural beauty are nearby and waiting to be explored. The mountains of the Serra de Bèrnia i Ferrer are a few kilometres north of Altea, while the coastal charms of the Serra Gelada, just along the coast from the golden sands of Benidorm’s Playa de Levante, are equally rewarding. See it from the water for the full experience. Other picturesque places close by include peaceful Polop, about 8km away, a town surrounded by pine groves and orchards – another good choice for those who like things more relaxed. Not much further, to the north, Calpe gives you not just a wide choice of entertainment, but beautiful coastal views and rugged landscapes, perfect for getting active in whichever way you choose.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 due on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair can be provided for an additional charge of €20
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property