Classical South Kensington Apartment with Extraordinary Art Collection
This bright and spacious two bedroom mansion flat in Kensington is truly unique. Flooded with natural daylight throughout, the traditional dual aspect sitting room maximises the feeling of space and light. The large and luxurious master bedroom is the perfect retreat in which to relax after a busy day exploring the city. The flat is located just over 5min walk away from Gloucester Road tube station and just over 10min from High Street Kensington. The block benefits from a live-in porter.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Just a few minutes’ walk from the heart of Kensington, the flat is located in one of the most desirable areas of London, with a beautiful garden square just across the road. You will be spoilt for choice with things to do in the area, with culture in abundance. The Design Museum, a world-leading museum dedicated to contemporary design from architecture and fashion to graphics, product and industrial design, is just a short walk away from the property. The flat is perfectly situated for London’s iconic museums, including The V&A (the quintessentially English Afternoon Tea is popular with tourists), The Natural History and The Science Museum. Take a stroll through Holland Park to see the peacocks in Kyoto Garden, or walk to Hyde Park to see The Serpentine lake and gallery. There are numerous gastropubs in the area, including The Builders Arms and The Devonshire Arms. The Gloucester Arms is just a few moments away from the flat. There are numerous nearby restaurants offering food from all over the world. Il Portico, London’s oldest family restaurant, serves lunch and dinner from Monday to Saturday. For a special treat, try Launceston Place in South Kensington which offers a seasonal European menu. Min Jiang showcases the finest of Chinese food, with a view of London’s skyline and Hyde Park. Notting Hill is a must-see while in the area and features the infamous Portobello Market. Try Westbourne Grove for independent eateries and boutiques. The flat is conveniently located for supermarkets and all other amenities, with Waitrose and Sainsbury’s nearby. For healthy food, try Whole Foods which also has an eat-in food hall upstairs. There are chemists, dry-cleaners and all other convenience stores all within close proximity of the flat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25