Villa Junio at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Junio is a simple and well-designed villa, with everything you’ll need to enjoy a relaxing holiday away. It’s in a great location – a quiet area, mainly residential but there’s a sandy beach and the sea only a 600m walk away. Or just sit by the pool, enjoying the rooftop views with mountains beyond.
The villa sleeps 6 across three first-floor bedrooms, one of which is a double bedroom with en-suite family bathroom. The other two bedrooms have twin beds so offer great flexibility depending on the requirements of your party. All are simply decorated in a clean and unfussy style.
The ground floor is largely open plan – with the living and dining areas sharing a space. They have access straight out to the covered terrace, a super spot to enjoy some al fresco dining. The living area has sofas, a wall-mounted flat-screen digital TV and also a fireplace; while the dining area has a table and chairs to seat 6. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Calpe, just one kilometre away from Villa Junio, is a lovely family friendly resort which is popular in the summer. It has long stretches of beach including the blue flagged Playa Arenal, a one kilometre long stretch of golden sand and clear waters backed by restaurants, playgrounds, cafes and hotels. The town is also famous for its spectacular 600m high granite rock on the coastline, Penon de I Fach. A walk around the old town with its narrow streets and pavement cafes is also a must for any visitor to the area. Keen explorers with a car will love driving north to discover the Benissa coastline. You will find pretty coves, hidden by pine trees and some only reached from the road by foot, ideal for scuba diving or just enjoying the calm, clear waters of this part of the Costa Blanca. Alternatively, Moraira, at the north-eastern end of this coastline, is a seaside resort popular with Spanish families. It has grown from a fishing village to a pleasant and charming holiday town that has managed to retain much of its Spanish character. It has an impressive marina, great restaurants and the market on Fridays is the perfect place to pick up some local produce to take back to your villa. The surrounding region is mountainous with beautiful scenery and many traditional villages to explore. The more active holiday maker has a great choice of activity within the area with golf courses, horse riding and a wide range of water sports and other land based activities nearby. The region also has some wonderful walking trails along cliffs, woodland terrain and through rural villages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable on arrival by credit card (visa / mastercard)
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m - 7.00 p.m
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Other Ts and Cs : There is a local charge for a cot and highchair
- Changeover day : Saturday (July / August) or flexible the rest of the year
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa