Villa Emma at Comunidad Valenciana
Located in a private garden plot in the residential beach area of Calpe lies this attractive looking Villa Emma. Big enough to sleep 6 people and located all on one level, this property is the perfect family villa.
Only 2 km away is the gorgeous Calpe beach along with the picturesque town where you can visit the restaurants, bars and attractions. Or if you want to stay back, relax around the large private swimming pool or take a dip in the water. By evening, make full use of the outdoor kitchen area and barbecue by dining al fresco at the covered dining area.
This villa is a great base for a family looking for a relaxing holiday in the Costa Blanca due to its easy access to surrounding areas and Alicante Airport.
Villa Emma has light, bright interiors and a lovely terrace with private pool that is surrounded with rich greenery, creating an oasis to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Emma is a gorgeous property strategically located between the popular towns of Calpe and Moraira in the Costa Blanca region with amazing views over the coastline. Calpe, a former fishing village, is now a popular tourist town with white sandy beaches, restaurants, bars and shops to explore. With only an hour’s drive to Alicante, it is the perfect base for a family wanting to explore the local area of Costa Blanca.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi is included
- Internet access? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Security deposit : €600
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Local charge: €25 per day obligatory, for house management. It will be collected on arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request at €5 per item, per night