Divine Apartment with Unique Millinery Designs
The flat is spacious and very comfortable. The sitting room is very light and airy and the bedrooms are both double sized with 2 shower rooms, one en suite. A perfect flat for friends or business travellers. The flat is furnished beautifully with lovely art throughout for you to admire and enjoy. There is under floor heating which also makes it very cosy and warm in the Winter.
Guests have access to the entire property.
South Kensington has held its place on the map as an area of cultural and scientific importance since the Great Exhibition of 1851, and some of the world’s prestigious museums and universities grandly line up along Exhibition Road. With the natural history museum, Royal Albert Hall and V&A attracting such vibrant mix of people, it’s easy to forget that this is a residential area as well.
The jewel in South Ken’s dazzling crown is surely its proximity to the historic and beautiful Hyde...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
South Kensington has held its place on the map as an area of cultural and scientific importance since the Great Exhibition of 1851, and some of the world’s prestigious museums and universities grandly line up along Exhibition Road. With the natural history museum, Royal Albert Hall and V&A attracting such vibrant mix of people, it's easy to forget that this is a residential area as well. The jewel in South Ken’s dazzling crown is surely its proximity to the historic and beautiful Hyde Park. South Kensington is location to the west of central London, Chelsea to the south, Hyde park directly north and Hammersmith to the west. South Kensington has branches of almost every supermarket chain, and locals enjoy an unprecedented range of independent organic shops and several weekly farmers’ markets. On Saturdays the market takes place in the Bute Street and on the Tuesdays its on the Queens lawn at Imperial College. The Whole Foods Market on Kensington High Street offers free parking for shoppers and also provides a delivery service. South Kensington locals want for very little when it comes to retail therapy with the legendary Harrods and Harvey Nichols on the doorstep. Those looking for a more intimate shopping experience may prefer the boutiques along Brompton Road, Fulham Road and Bute Street, where you can find The French Bookshop, Moxon’s Fishmongers and toy shop Snap Dragon. Kensington High Street, and Chelsea’s Sloane Square and King Road are all nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Not suitable for children or infants