Beautiful & Spacious Northstar Condo, Walk to Village
Hike! Golf! Ski! Bike!
Doesn’t matter the season, staying at this Northstar cabin puts you at the base of all. Incomparable custom quality townhome in popular Gold Bend of Northstar/Truckee! Spacious & open living so that you can live easy with your friends & family.
Enjoy mountain backdrop views & free parking. Free shuttle goes to Rec Center for hot tub and pool access & The Village where you’ll find all the shops and restaurant Northstar has to offer.
15 min to DT Truckee
20 min Lake Tahoe
Our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo puts you steps from the parking lot and even closer to the Northstar Shuttle, which provides complimentary transportation anywhere in the Northstar Resort. In fact, we are one of the CLOSEST condos to the parking spots and the shuttle stop.
Our beautifully appointed condo with comfortable lodge-style furnishings offers you everything you’ll need to make this...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pool: Community Access
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 1) Rental Agreement will be sent once the booking is confirmed, via docusign. 2) Guests must be above the age of 25. 3) Parties are not permitted on the property. 4) The property is nonsmoking, violators will be fined.
- By booking this property you agree to the residential property loss prevention steps outlined below:
- Water Damage:
- - Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- - During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- - Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- - If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Fire Damage:
- - Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- - Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- - Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- - Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- - Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Property Damage:
- - Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- - Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- - Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.