Modern Apartment with Fantastic garden
This modern, bright and spacious two bedroom flat, with pristine furnishings make for a relaxing and comfortable haven. The flat is brand newly refurbished in a stylish and tasteful manner. The flat benefits from having not only a courtyard to relax in outside, but also its own private parking space - a real premium in London! The flat, located on a quiet residential street in Brook Green but very close to the tube, is the perfect retreat to return to after a busy day exploring London’s sights.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Sulgrave Road is a tree lined street between Shepherds Bush Road and Lena Gardens. Located in the bustling area of Brook Green, the location benefits from having close proximity to an assortment of bars, restaurants, and delis. This area is a perfect place to rest your head but also provides easy and frequent transport links to discover London. Hammersmith is a great area for entertainment; bursting with a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and theatres. The renowned Apollo theatre is located in the centre of Hammersmith and hosts many concerts, live events and other entertainment shows. Try the Havelock Tavern for a fantastic steak or Kerbisher & Malt for delicious fish and chips. If you're a fan of craft beers and live music, try Sindercombe Social. The Dartmouth Castle is a modern Mediterranean gastropub which comes highly recommended. Brackenbury Wine Rooms is just moments from the flat and has a lovely terrace for a drink and a bite to eat in the sunshine. Shepherd's Bush is a bustling and vibrant area of London with countless things to do. Bars, restaurants, delis, cafes, concert halls and more - it has everything you need. The infamous Westfield shopping centre is located by Shepherd's Bush station and has numerous high street and designer shops, food stores, as well as a cinema within and a number of restaurants. Westfield even contains KidZania, which is the UK’s first educational entertainment experience where children aged four to fourteen can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft. child-size city built just for them. The Shepherd's Bush Empire hosts some amazing concerts throughout the year, so keep an eye out before you travel to London. You will certainly not tire of things to do in this area of London!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25