Spacious Northstar Family Cabin with Hot Tub & Rec Center Access
Beautiful 5-star Tahoe cabin, sleeps 11 people comfortably with a very spacious living/kitchen area and private hot tub access. Wonderful for families looking to escape into the mountains.
This home gives you free unlimited access to the Northstar shuttle which transports you to and from the village right from the front door!
This home is conveniently located outside of Truckee, so there is easy access to Kings Beach, Tahoe City and all the amenities that Northstar has to offer.
Mountain Home located on Skidder Trail - This is a large, comfortable, family home in a sunny location with filtered valley views and is a four bedroom, three bath property with 2,600 square feet of living space.
Downstairs you will find the master bedroom and bath, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs features a kitchen with a breakfast bar, a living and dining room, half bathroom and another master...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 1) Rental Agreement will be sent once the booking is confirmed, via docusign. 2) Guests must be above the age of 25. 3) Parties are not permitted on the property. 4) The property is nonsmoking, violators will be fined.
- By booking this property you agree to the residential property loss prevention steps outlined below:
- Water Damage:
- - Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- - During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- - Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- - If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Fire Damage:
- - Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- - Do not block a baseboard heater (when available).
- - Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- - Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- - Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Property Damage:
- - Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- - Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- - Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.