Welcoming Home with Warm Furnishings
This idyllic home is set on a picturesque & quiet cobbled cul-de-sac mews in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. The front door opens into the open-plan living and dining room, both fully equipped for a very comfortable stay. The separate kitchen is fully functional and equipped with all appliances you would expect. The bedrooms and bathrooms are neutrally decorated havens for you to completely relax. A separate study contains a desk and a printer if you do have to work during your stay.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is within moments of Olympia Exhibition Centre in which numerous interesting and exciting exhibitions and events are hosted. It is also 5 minutes’ walk from the Design Centre. This is a safe and exclusive neighbourhood (London’s most expensive street - Ilchester Place - is round the corner) with a vast array of amenities and local attractions; the perfect balance between London living and a relaxing haven. Boutique shops, restaurants, convenience stores, traditional English pubs and sophisticated bars are a stone's throw away. In addition, the iconic Westfield Shopping Centre is easily accessible from the property and has world-leading brands within. If you're looking for something more quiet, the beautiful open green spaces of Holland Park provide a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle. On your way to Holland Park, visit The Design Museum which showcases product, architectural, graphic, fashion and industrial design.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25