Chic, Two-Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Notting Hill
This modern, comfortable apartment is located in a charming quiet mews, placing you in the heart of the action without being disturbed by any of it!
The apartment features:
a modern, industrial kitchen/sitting room/dining area, featuring the original crittal windows and giving the space a chic feel. Relax at the end of a day out watching a movie, or cook up a feast in the kitchen.
There are two bedrooms. the master bedroom has a super-king bed, and the second bedroom has a queen bed (please note that this room is above the famous Granger and Co kitchen, and there can be a little bit of disturbance during the day - an authentic London experience!).
With some of London’s best restaurant’s a stone’s throw away, including Granger & Co, Taqueria, Orasay, and The Gold.
Exploring further afield couldn’t be easier either, with Notting Hill Gate Tube Station just 8 minutes away.
Guests have access...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
he apartment is located on a quiet peaceful mews just around the corner from Westbourne Grove and a 5 minute walk from Notting Hill Gate. The area is bustling with great reastaurants and pubs , famous brunch spots and a wide range of independent quirky shops. To start your morning why not head to the famous Granger & Co for a delicious brunch or enjoy some healthy unique options at the Farm Girl Cafe. Then take a stroll through the famous Portobello market or get a shot by one of the beautiful coloured houses along the way. In the evening you can visit the Electric Cinema and grab a bite to eat in one of the pubs closeby. This neighbourhoood is simply unique with its vibrant and multicultural community and will not tire of things to do.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25