Charming, Light-Filled Home with Private Garden; in Chelsea
This is a truly charming 2-bed house in a fantastic location. There is lots of space to relax, and plenty of storage too - ideal for keen shoppers!
The garden is a lovely spot to relax in the evenings with a glass of wine or morning coffee, and the kitchen is flooded with light through the cupula lights.
Lower Ground Floor:
- Kitchen and Sitting room - spacious and fully equipped
- Utility room w/ loo
- Bright garden
- Dining area
- Bedroom 1 w/ ensuite shower
- Master Bedroom with lots of storage and ensuite bathroom with bath and shower.
Fulham Broadway Tube station is just 8 minutes away on foot, and there is a bus stop just 100 feet away!
Guests have access to the entire house
The house is very conveniently located in glamorous Chelsea. It is a short walk to the Kings Road and all the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is very conveniently located in glamorous Chelsea. It is a short walk to the Kings Road and all the restaurants, shops and bars it has to offer. It is an 8 minute walk from Fulham Broadway tube station which has a huge cinema complex inside the mall. There are lots of shops including Whole Foods, a wonderfully healthy supermarket. It is also close to the Pottery Cafe, Megans (a delicious, healthy restaurant with alfresco dining), Duke on the Green pub, Amuse Bouche Bar and Aragon, on direct bus routes up the road to South Kensington, Sloane Square and Earl’s Court. Fulham is a very popular and buzzy residential area of London. If you walk back towards Fulham Broadway, you will find Whole Foods supermarket for all your healthy groceries. In addition, there are cafes, delis, restaurants and boutique shops galore! There is even a David Lloyd gym at Fulham Broadway station where you can buy day passes to use the facilities. The Tommy Tucker is a Gourmet pub fare served with local beers, wines and house-infused spirits in a polished tavern and is literally moments from the flat – on the corner of Waterford Road and Moore Park Road. There are numerous nearby gastro pubs including the Harwood Arms (which boasts a Michelin star!), The Malthouse, The Atlas and the Lillie Langtry. Other great local restaurants include Manuka Kitchen (a delicious and characterful bistro), Cafe L'Aziz, Brasserie Cote and the Vagabond wine & tapas bar. Local restaurants, Bars, Pubs, Cafes are only 4 - 5 minutes walk from the house. We are also next to Chelsea Football Ground should you want to spot any players now and then! Just watch out on match days, as the traffic can be quite busy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Please note that this property is on the market, and viewings may occur during your stay. We will do our best to give you at least 24h notice for any viewings.