Divine Mews House with Roof Terrace
This ideally located property is of outstanding quality. Recently refurbished, the 1 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom property over two floors has an amazing rooftop terrace to capture the morning sun or afternoon wind down. The fabulously fresh decor, use of spacial sitting areas and super king bedroom make this an ideal getaway pad for couples and professionals alike.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is located next to one of the most iconic locations of London, the famous Portobello Road, home to the famous movie Notting Hill. Every Saturday you will find the popular Portobello Market at your door step, where you can find everything form antiques to food, including clothes, records and books. To grab a bite to eat here are our favourite restaurants/pubs: Essenza Italian on Kensington Park Road, Santo Mexican on Portobello under the bridge ( Friday and Saturday lock in after 11.00 with DJ), E and O Asian Fusion with outside seating, Golborne Road Deli Cafe with outside seating, Pizza East with outside seating. 202 and Chucks on Westbourne Grove both with outside seating. Negozio Classica on junction of Portobello and Westbourne Grove with outside seating if your early for sophisticated range of Italian wines by the glass and snacks. For cafes and brunch spots: Golborne Deli, Daylesfords, Grocer on Elgin, Books for Cooks, Coffee Plant Supermarkets: Grocer on Elgin, Portobello Market, Sainsburys, Tesco, Mr Christians and Garcias all within 5 minutes walk. Pharmacy: D.H.Evans on Elgin Crescent 100 yards away. Post office: Ladbroke Grove or Portobello Road on the junction with Golborne Road. Cinema: The Electric opposite the flat and The Gate in Notting Hill opposite the tube. Theatres: West End on Central Line direct. Parks/green spaces: Hyde Park and Holland Park 12 minutes away walking.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25