Stylish House with Delightful Garden
This is a stunning interior designed home, with 4 spacious bedrooms and plenty of space for 8 people to relax.
Featuring amazing high ceilings and wide windows, the space is flooded with natural light. Each room has been lovingly designed, filled with character and style, making it the perfect space.
Just 5 minutes from Parson’s Green Station, the location is ideal, easy to explore the whole of London or travel to work, with a fantastic selection of restaurants, pubs, and shops in the area.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parsons Green is a hugely popular residential area of London, popular with young professionals and families alike. In addition, it benefits from its proximity to both Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea. There is no shortage of options for food and drink in Parsons Green. Hally's is a Californian-inspired breakfast, brunch and lunch in a trendy whitewashed beach-house-style eatery. Californian fare and house-pressed juices are also served in a petite cafe which is an offshoot of nearby Hally's. Amuse Bouche is perfect for a cocktail or a glass of champagne and some nibbles. You can then seamlessly go to Claude's Kitchen, on the same site, for some delicious modern British fare. The White Horse is a famous gastropub serving a huge selection of worldwide beers, other drinks and delicious food. Another pub worth a visit is Duke on the Green - a friendly local pub. Not far away in Fulham is another gastropub called the Harwood Arms which offers award-winning delicious food in a casual and relaxed environment. For food shopping, the house is conveniently located near to Tesco, Waitrose and also the Parsons Green Farmers' Market which is every Sunday from 10am - 2pm. Parsons Green, Hurlingham Park and Bishops Park are delightful green spaces all near to the property.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25