Stylish House with Delightful Garden
This is an incredibly spacious, stylish house, located in the desirable borough of Fulham.
The ground floor features the bright sitting room, with space to relax and catch up on your favourite shows after a day out exploring. The kitchen is vast and fully equipped, with a dining table that can comfortably fit 8 people. There is also a charming garden, perfect for an evening glass of wine or your morning coffee on sunny mornings.
The first floor features 2 bedrooms - the first is at the rear of the house, with a double bed overlooking the garden. There is also a separate loo. The king sized bedroom on this floor features iconic stylish blue wall paper, and a divine velvet sofa. The bathroom on this floor boasts a traditional claw foot free-standing bath, as well as a large shower.
The second floor has the other two bedrooms - another double overlooking the garden, with a fascinating collection of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parsons Green is a hugely popular residential area of London, popular with young professionals and families alike. In addition, it benefits from its proximity to both Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea. There is no shortage of options for food and drink in Parsons Green. Hally's is a Californian-inspired breakfast, brunch and lunch in a trendy whitewashed beach-house-style eatery. Californian fare and house-pressed juices are also served in a petite cafe which is an offshoot of nearby Hally's. Amuse Bouche is perfect for a cocktail or a glass of champagne and some nibbles. You can then seamlessly go to Claude's Kitchen, on the same site, for some delicious modern British fare. The White Horse is a famous gastropub serving a huge selection of worldwide beers, other drinks and delicious food. Another pub worth a visit is Duke on the Green - a friendly local pub. Not far away in Fulham is another gastropub called the Harwood Arms which offers award-winning delicious food in a casual and relaxed environment. For food shopping, the house is conveniently located near to Tesco, Waitrose and also the Parsons Green Farmers' Market which is every Sunday from 10am - 2pm. Parsons Green, Hurlingham Park and Bishops Park are delightful green spaces all near to the property.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25