Luxurious Apartment with Classical Study
This exquisite apartment has been meticulously designed to the highest standard, bringing together the traditional elements of this beautiful space with divine modern touches. Bursting with colour, each room oozes with character & style without loosing any of the cosy, comfortable feel.
Featuring 2 spacious bedrooms & bathrooms, and a large open living/dining area, there is plenty of space to relax.
Located in Kensington, just 5 minutes from the tube, the location couldn’t be better.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is within walking distance of all the amenities you might need: RESTAURANTS: The Abingdon (6 mins) - Quaint gastropub interior with U-shaped bar for imaginative combinations and an extensive wine list. Kitchen W8 (4 mins) - Stylish contemporary restaurant with framed art, for imaginative, high-end Modern European cuisine. For brunch why not try Balans Soho Society (2 min) where you will find delicious pancakes and perfectly poach eggs. A tip, they also serve delicious lunches and dinners. PUBS: We love the recently refurbished Princess Victoria pub, just 5 minutes from the apartment. It is the perfect place to get some tapas as it is now under the management of a lovely Spanish lady. But if you are looking for a traditional English pub you have the Scarsdale Tavern (8 min), where you will find the good food and generous portions that have built its reputation as a great place to eat in Kensington. The Hansom Cab, a traditional pub with a weekly quiz night, named after the replacement for the Hackney carriage. For a contemporary gastropub with wood-panelled walls, leather armchairs and a conservatory dining room we recommend The Britannia (5 min). SUPERMARKETS: You will find a Waitrose just 4 minutes away, a Marks & Spencer 5 minutes away and a Sainsbury's 10 minutes from the apartment. MUSEUMS & ATTRACTIONS: The Design Museum is less than 5 minutes away and the Holland Park entrance is a short walk from the flat. The Kensington Palace, Natural History Museum, Science Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum are 20 minutes away (or 10-15 min by bus).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Not suitable for young children