Modern Townhouse with Outdoor Terrace
This apartment is beautifully decorated and furnished. The open plan ground floor features a spacious sitting room, perfect for relaxing in front of the fireplace in the evening after a day exloring London. The kitchen is state of the art and fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a feast.
There are 3 comfortable bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, and each uniquely decorated.
There is even a sizeable patio - a rare find in London - perfect to enjoy summer evenings.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except for a few cupboards which will be closed.
Earl’s Court is a fantastic area of London. With brilliant connections to central London, its close proximity to Chelsea and Fulham, and a wealth of delicious restaurants and good shops, you have everything you need on your doorstep.
The famous Brompton Cemetary is just around the corner, a beautiful historical site with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Earl's Court is a fantastic area of London. With brilliant connections to central London, its close proximity to Chelsea and Fulham, and a wealth of delicious restaurants and good shops, you have everything you need on your doorstep. The famous Brompton Cemetary is just around the corner, a beautiful historical site with plenty of good stories and a lovely cafe! There are also green spaces and plenty of sites to see in the local area. You are also in close proximity to South Kensington and some of the world's most famous museums. Make sure you check out the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, the V&A and the Design Museum, all nearby. For a night out, Earls Court's Picadilly Line takes you into the heart of the West End. Catch a show in Theatre Land and then head to China Town for some delicious dinner. For the shopperholics out there, Harrods is close by, and Oxford's street is easy to reach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25