Stylish Chanioti Condo with Large Garden and Panoramic Views
Perched on the top of a hillside overlooking the village of Chanioti at the tip of the Kassandra peninsula with great sea views, is this two bedroom apartment; Tastefully decorated it includes a fully equipped kitchen, one large double bedroom and one twin bedroom. The guests will also enjoy barbecue facilities as well as shared grounds and a basketball court with another two units.
The property is on one level, and includes a large kitchen, dining living area with lots of windows and natural light. The house is owned by an art collector and the walls are filled with impressive works of contemporary art from her collection. There is a large wrap around terrace with shade and lots of space for lounging and enjoying the impressive views.
Guests have access to all parts of the house.
Halkidiki is the most famous summer destination in Northern Greece because it combines a variety of crystal clear water...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Checkout is at 12.00 unless otherwise agreed
- Loss of keys must be replaced at guest expense
- Please respect the neighbours, and don’t make any noise during the siesta time 15:00 - 17:30 and night time 23:00 - 08:00.
- No smoking inside the house
- No pets are allowed within the premises.
- All doors and windows must be locked when not in the house. The owners cannot accept responsibility for loss or theft within the premises.
- Please don’t leave lights and AC/heating on when leaving the house.