Historic Townhouse with Terrace and Free Parking
A unique 4-bedroom historic building constructed in the 1930’s by the famous architect Metaxas, it has been characterized as one of central Athens’ most emblematic buildings by Ministry of Culture. It is in the very trendy neighborhood of Mets, close to Plaka, the Olympic stadium, the Acropolis, and all the historical sites of Athens. Renovated recently by its interior designer-owner it consists of ground and first floors, roof terrace, 3 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen and 2 parking slots.
On the ground floor there is a grand hallway, a large living – dining room with fireplace, a guest room with in-built mirrored closet, a separate dining room, kitchen and guest bathroom with walk-in shower. The guest bathroom is lined with beige marble. On the first floor there is a large master bedroom with attached salon with fireplace, a walk in closet, one standard bedroom with mirrored closet, a third bedroom and a big common area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Checkout is at 12.00 unless otherwise agreed
- Loss of keys must be replaced at guest expense
- Please respect the neighbours, and don’t make any noise during the siesta time 15:00 - 17:30 and night time 23:00 - 08:00.
- No smoking inside the house
- No pets are allowed within the premises.
- All doors and windows must be locked when not in the house. The owners cannot accept responsibility for loss or theft within the premises.
- Please don’t leave lights and AC/heating on when leaving the house.