Modern 2BR flat, seconds to Piccadilly Circus w/ rooftop access
Welcome to this stunning flat situated at the heart of Mayfair. London’s best attractions are nearby including Regent Street, Buckingham Palace and Green Park. Piccadilly Circus Underground Station is a 2-minute walk away, providing great transport links. The flat is located on the 4th floor and offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room w/ a sofa bed, a dining area, a fully-equipped kitchen and rooftop access. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV & WiFi provided.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Welcome to Mayfair, one of London's most exclusive neighbourhoods home to the capital's most popular fine dining restaurants and high-end boutiques. If you're looking to enjoy some of the city's best cultural offerings, you've come to the right place! Buckingham Palace, The National Portrait Gallery, Trafalgar Square and the English National Opera are all within a 10-minute walk away. For all you shopping enthusiasts out there, Fortnum & Mason, one of London's oldest department stores, is just down the road from the property. Burlington Arcade Shopping Centre and Shepherd's Market are also minutes away, as is Regent's Street, New Bond Street and Oxford Street. A trip to London wouldn't be complete without a visit to one of its' lovely Royal Parks and you're in luck with Hyde Park, Green Park and St. James's Park all within a 10-minute walk away! The area offers an array of dining options but we highly recommend a visit to The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz for an aperitif before heading to one of the many high-end restaurants in Mayfair, notably near Berkeley Square.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.