Modern 2BR apt, near Holland Park & Shepherd`s Bush
Lovely and spacious apartment in Kensington, by Holland Park and Westfield in Shepherds Bush is welcoming you in one of the desirable areas in London! The flat is perfectly located near most-known spots as Notting Hill Market, Harrods and lots of museums in Kensington. The apartment is modern designed, consisting of 2BR, 1 bathroom, a spacious and light living room with dining area, a fully-equipped and open-planned kitchen. Sleeps 4. Essentials, linen, towels, TV and WiFi provided.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Shepherd's Bush is one of London's most sophisticated residential neighbourhoods. The area offers a wide range of great restaurants and hip bars to enjoy throughout your stay. Some of London's most popular attractions are within walking distance including Holland Park, the Leighton House Museum, the Design Museum, Kensington High Street and Westfield, Europe's largest shopping centre! Further afield but also close by are the city's best museums including the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum, as well as Kensington Palace and Hyde Park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.